Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite My Homemade Stuffing

My Homemade Stuffing.

My Homemade Stuffing

Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my homemade stuffing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Homemade Stuffing is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Homemade Stuffing is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my homemade stuffing using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Stuffing:

  1. {Take of day old sourdough or white bread, cut into ½ inch cubes.
  2. {Prepare of celery chopped or ½ tsp celery seed if no stalks.
  3. {Take of white or yellow onion, diced.
  4. {Make ready of garlic cloves, minced.
  5. {Take of butter.
  6. {Get of Italian seasoning.
  7. {Get of ground sage.
  8. {Get of chicken broth.
  9. {Get of large eggs.
  10. {Make ready of salt or to taste.
  11. {Prepare of ground black pepper.

Instructions to make My Homemade Stuffing:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
  2. Cut bread into cubes and transfer into the biggest bowl you have..
  3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add celery and onions and stir for 2-3 minutes until celery is tender and onions are translucent. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute longer until fragrant..
  4. Add celery mixture to bread bowl. Whisk together eggs, Italian seasoning, sage, broth, and salt and pepper. Pour half over the bread, toss to coat. Pour remaining half over the bread, and toss to coat once more..
  5. Transfer it to a greased 9x13 baking pan..
  6. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake another 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve fresh (for best results!) or allow to cool completely, then cover tightly and refrigerate up to 5 days..
  7. NOTES: •This recipe can easily be doubled, just bake it in a 9x13 inch pan or on an extra large baking sheet.  •Italian blend seasoning can be subbed with 1 teaspoon each: dried thyme, dried rosemary, and dried parsley..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my homemade stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: